On Thursday, June 4th, Rockport Mortgage’s managing partner and president Dan Lyons was set to be recognized by the Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB) and uAspire, a leading national provider of financial aid advising, as the recipient of the 2020 GBREB Humanitarian Award. The event would also honor lieutenant governor of Massachusetts Karyn Polito as the recipient of uAspire’s First One Award. Although the event, GBREB Foundation’s largest fundraiser of the year, was postponed due to the pandemic, Rockport Mortgage donated $50,000 to provide Boston area students with needed additional financial support to attend college. “The pandemic may have canceled our celebration, but not our purpose,” Lyons said.
Rockport Mortgage Corp. awards $50,000 in scholarships in partnership with GBREB and uAspire
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $74.5M in Financing for Queens, NY Elderly Housing; Extends Affordability through 2040
- Rockport Mortgage and LIHC Investment Group Announce $140M in Financing for West New York, NJ Affordable Housing; Extending Affordability through 2059
- Rockport Mortgage Seals $140 Million Loan for NJ Affordable Housing Project
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $81.8M in Financing for South Cove Plaza Community – Financing extends the affordability of senior and disabled housing for 23 years
- LIHC, Rockport Mortgage Provide $65M for Manhattan Affordable Housing