NEW YORK CITY– Rockport Mortgage Corporation has closed an FHA Section 223(f) refinancing loan of $38.6 million for Union Street Houses in Brooklyn. Scott Jaffee, a managing member of Metropolitan Realty Group, owns the property.
Rockport Mortgage Loans $38M for Brooklyn Multifamily Refi
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $74.5M in Financing for Queens, NY Elderly Housing; Extends Affordability through 2040
- Rockport Mortgage and LIHC Investment Group Announce $140M in Financing for West New York, NJ Affordable Housing; Extending Affordability through 2059
- Rockport Mortgage Seals $140 Million Loan for NJ Affordable Housing Project
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $81.8M in Financing for South Cove Plaza Community – Financing extends the affordability of senior and disabled housing for 23 years
- LIHC, Rockport Mortgage Provide $65M for Manhattan Affordable Housing