New Bedford, MA Rockport Mortgage Corp. completed the closing of $19.9 million FHA Section 223(f) refinancing loan for Bedford Towers, a 157-unit family and senior housing development. Originally constructed in 1977, the development consists of one high-rise building and seven two-story townhouse buildings located on two parcels of land totaling 5.75 acres in downtown.
Rockport Mortgage Corp. places $19.9 million FHA Section 223(f) refinancing loan for Bedford Towers
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $74.5M in Financing for Queens, NY Elderly Housing; Extends Affordability through 2040
- Rockport Mortgage and LIHC Investment Group Announce $140M in Financing for West New York, NJ Affordable Housing; Extending Affordability through 2059
- Rockport Mortgage Seals $140 Million Loan for NJ Affordable Housing Project
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $81.8M in Financing for South Cove Plaza Community – Financing extends the affordability of senior and disabled housing for 23 years
- LIHC, Rockport Mortgage Provide $65M for Manhattan Affordable Housing