Lowell, MA Rockport Mortgage Corp. completed the closing of an FHA Section 223(f) refinancing loan totaling $9 million for the Lowell Belvidere Apartments. The property is managed by Peabody Properties. Situated on 1.28 acres in the Belvidere neighborhood of the city, the property consists of 70 family apartments (1-4 bedrooms) contained in 12 buildings that were built between 1850 and 1920.
Rockport Mortgage Corp handles $9 million financing for Lowell Belvidere Apartments – managed by Peabody Properties
- Rockport Mortgage and LIHC Investment Group Announce $140M in Financing for West New York, NJ Affordable Housing; Extending Affordability through 2059
- Rockport Mortgage Seals $140 Million Loan for NJ Affordable Housing Project
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $81.8M in Financing for South Cove Plaza Community – Financing extends the affordability of senior and disabled housing for 23 years
- LIHC, Rockport Mortgage Provide $65M for Manhattan Affordable Housing
- Rockport Mortgage and LIHC Investment Group Announce $65M in Financing for Manhattan Affordable Housing; Extending Affordability through 2049