NEW YORK, NY—LIHC Investment Group and Rockport Mortgage Corporation have closed a $65 million FHA Section 223(f) refinancing loan for Renwick Garden Apartments, a 224-unit subsidized Section 8 property in the Kips Bay neighborhood in Manhattan. The development comprises a single 15-story building located at 332 East 29th Street and is owned by LIHC, a real estate investment group committed to the preservation of affordable housing.
LIHC, Rockport Mortgage Provide $65M for Manhattan Affordable Housing
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $74.5M in Financing for Queens, NY Elderly Housing; Extends Affordability through 2040
- Rockport Mortgage and LIHC Investment Group Announce $140M in Financing for West New York, NJ Affordable Housing; Extending Affordability through 2059
- Rockport Mortgage Seals $140 Million Loan for NJ Affordable Housing Project
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $81.8M in Financing for South Cove Plaza Community – Financing extends the affordability of senior and disabled housing for 23 years
- LIHC, Rockport Mortgage Provide $65M for Manhattan Affordable Housing