VERONA, NJ—LIHC Investment Group of Portland, ME, has secured $51 million in two FHA Section 223(f) refinancing loans for two of its New Jersey multifamily properties. Rockport Mortgage Corp. of Gloucester, MA closed a $24-million FHA loan for the. Verona Senior Citizens Apartments in Verona and $27 million in FHA financing for Mansion Apartments in Pine Hill.
LIHC Investment Group Secures $51M in FHA Financing for Two Affordable Communities
- Rockport Mortgage and LIHC Investment Group Announce $140M in Financing for West New York, NJ Affordable Housing; Extending Affordability through 2059
- Rockport Mortgage Seals $140 Million Loan for NJ Affordable Housing Project
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $81.8M in Financing for South Cove Plaza Community – Financing extends the affordability of senior and disabled housing for 23 years
- LIHC, Rockport Mortgage Provide $65M for Manhattan Affordable Housing
- Rockport Mortgage and LIHC Investment Group Announce $65M in Financing for Manhattan Affordable Housing; Extending Affordability through 2049