The affordability of homes for lower-income seniors has been extended for at least 20 years at the 43-unit Casselman House in Newton, Mass. MassHousing has provided $8.1 million in financing to nonprofit Newton Community Development Foundation (NCDF) to help preserve the longtime development. NCDF refinanced Casselman House through MassHousing’s Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP)/Ginnie Mae Joint Venture Initiative with lender partner Rockport Mortgage Corp.
Affordability Extended for Seniors at Massachusetts Development
- Rockport Mortgage and LIHC Investment Group Announce $140M in Financing for West New York, NJ Affordable Housing; Extending Affordability through 2059
- Rockport Mortgage Seals $140 Million Loan for NJ Affordable Housing Project
- Rockport Mortgage Announces $81.8M in Financing for South Cove Plaza Community – Financing extends the affordability of senior and disabled housing for 23 years
- LIHC, Rockport Mortgage Provide $65M for Manhattan Affordable Housing
- Rockport Mortgage and LIHC Investment Group Announce $65M in Financing for Manhattan Affordable Housing; Extending Affordability through 2049